Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Book Spoilers

Today, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, water and wind, i am gonna talk about this awful, hateful, bizarre, sad, frustrating, bad, dreadful thing called- you probably know what i am going to talk about, right? It's clearly in the title and if you don't know what it is then something's wrong with you, my friend. It's blue and in the top. And also the font is different. I mean, seriously. But y'all probably know what i'm going to talk about.

Before starting, i want to apologise i haven't posted anything this week. 

"The clock ticks by too fast this time, not a moment to be lost,
A Stack of books around me, and it looks like it's the day.
Yes, FINALS are coming and we must all try our best,
But i've given up, i'll just swing that test.
No fun today, no fun at all, no more talking on the telephone,
Read this, write that, and learn it all. But i can't learn it all,
LET IT GO! LET IT GO! Can't study this anymore!"

If you are familiar with this beautiful yet funny lyrics that means you are awesome. It's the parody version of Let It Go by Idina Menzel. Have you seen frozen? The movie is awesome and the song is incredible and you just have to. Anyway, yes, finals. Actually, i'm not finals-ing yet. But it's coming. Actually, i still time, one month to prepared. But, whoa, the teachers.

There's sooooo much going on. Tests are falling from hell and teeth-gritting, hot-heading emotion appeared out of nowhere like an assassin or ninja or duck or something. And don't get me started with all the homework. Really, teachers? Really? And lessons are becoming more, and more hard and i just can't stand it anymore.

But there's still side-lessons. Yes, i call them side-lesons like side characters because don't feel much important. There's art.... what else? Ok, there's only art. Sports? NOPE. If you are on this channel, you know that i hate sports. I think i said it in my first ever post when i talked all about me and stuff. I take culinary arts as well because, guys, i want to cook and be a pro like a chef. 

"Excuse me, what do you want to order?" I said with a very french-like voice that i could manage.

"What do you happen to be serving?" He said it with no accent at all. His cold glare sweep me like a dust in dust land. 

"Nothing much. Just Domenico Crolla's "Pizza Royale 007", Wagyu Steak, some caviar, and Italian White Alba Truffle."

HAHAHAHA. Yes. I wanna be like that. Not vain, if that's what you are currently thinking. But a master chef! But, you know, it's just that, it ain't gonna happen to me. Because now i culinary arts, the teacher is very aggressive and we are learning how to fold origamis. Anyway, let's talk what we we want to talk...

BOOK SPOILERS

Just so you know, i very much hate spoilers. I mean, who doesn't actually? Except if you are not a book lover. I am comfortable with movie spoilers. Yes, i am very comfortable. I used to ask my brother or sister like : "What happened after this?" "What happened after that?" "Did she got the golden apple or something?" "Did Dumbledore die?!"

Lol, i'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to fall right of my mouth or in this case, fall out of my hand. But Dumbledore died Dumbledore died Dumbledore died Dumbledore died Dumbledore died. I can't believe anything because he is Harry's father figure and and. That's for all of you who never read or even watched The Harry Potter films. I'm sorry *Laughs*

I'm not spoiled that Dumbledore died in the half-blood prince. I watched it with my own vision. But i'm near-sighted so maybe i could be wrong. And, yes, I have not read Harry Potter. JUDGE ME, JUDGE ME. You must be all saying "Are you out of your freakin' mind?!" Yes i am if that's what you asked. 

It doesn't mean i hate Harry Potter. It's not to childish for me or if i'm not comfortable reading it or something. But it's just that it's seven books and i want to save money first until i can buy all of them but it seems that it is failing. I hope i will read it this year but we never know.

I want to write this because there's my friend who half-spoiled me for Clockwork Princess. I'm not mad at him but i was a little bit disappointed that i was spoiled. He didn't really spoiled me just use some gestures but i solved. I almost finished the book but some of the ones i solved is not happening yet so i'm very scared. 

Anyway, i have been spoiled on so, so many books that i read. Like Legend by Marie Lu, The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare, Cinder by Marissa Meyer, and a bunch. Some of them i theorise with all of the suspects or get from the reaction of the readers. If you know what i mean. If by 'get from the reaction of the readers' means Allegiant by Veronica Roth, then you are in correct.

(ALLEGIANT SPOILERS!) So i have talked about Dumbledore's death. But that didn't shocked me like Tris's. I was spoiled so i didn't enjoy Allegiant as much. I was like "Oh no, this is going to happen and..." Tris is one of my hero, she is brave and very selfless and i don't know why our beloved Veronica Roth would do that to us. Let me tell you the story how i got spoiled. 

I haven't read Allegiant yet. The book doesn't come out at my country the same as in the US. Si i have to wait not too long. Maybe two or four days 'til it comes out. And there's this one awesome YouTuber. She goes by the name PolandBananasBooks and her name is Christine Riccio. She is very funny and you'll love her. Go Subscribe! So i was like "Oh man, i wish i read Allegiant then i got to see her booktalking!" (She do this thing called "Booktalking" it's like a review and a book discussion.) and i went to see the comments to know if everybody liked it.

Yes i am dumb. I went to see the comments not knowing that the viewers will comment spoilers. I'm so ashamed of myself. Anyway, the viewer said "I can't believe Tris died." and only five words that made me suck the air out of my lungs. I can't breathe and it's like the oxygen around me is being sucked right off the room. After that, my heart started beatin' fast and i was like this is not happening this is not happening.

I went to Google and typed in Allegiant and then i saw another. "It's time for us to say goodbye to Tris (Sobs)" If i haven't been spoiled i would think that it's because the trilogy ended. I could have cried in Allegiant (I never cried for books in real life) and you all is probably saying "What are you thinking? CRYING IS NOT ENJOYABLE!" But to cry in a book, it means i'm so attached to the characters. I almost cried when i heard the news. Almost. (ALLEGIANT SPOILERS END!)

I mean, in the future, when actually can we talk about spoilers? Do we have to hide it forever or something? I want to spoil everybody. Like the classics, we still can't spoil it because some of us have not read it yet. But it's a classic. Someday, The Hunger Games and Twillight (Don't worry, i haven't read Twllight.) will be classics and what will happen?

Do we have to use a big sign or something to know that we haven't read that book? So big that everyone can see it? some people are so dumb that they spoil some story with everyone so they can suffer. It's my friend story and i will tell you in a little bit. 

Even some popular series like Harry Potter or somethin' is like all the new books that just came out a second ago. If i saw a spoiler, it's like a bug spray just sprayed my eye. I will scream and run and shout and panic and thought i was going to die. 

And the worst of all spoilers is the 'Plot spoiler' it's basically the plot itself tells us that this is going to happen. But that part came in, like, ten chapters later and we readers are still anxious when that will happen. For instance The Hunger Games by Suzzane Collins. The plot tells us that her sister, Prim, is going to be reaped for the games and Katniss sacrifice herself. It's funny that i read The Hunger Games before i was addicted with the internet so The Hunger was pure. But the plot.

Or maybe 'title spoilers' like the title of the book itself spoiled us but it's still a very mild spoiler. For our lovely example we got City Of Glass. I know from it that Clary and the gang is going to Aliacante, Idris. If you haven't read The Mortal Instruments the  you'll find it out sooner or later. I found this when i'm reading City Of Bones, so as you can see, that is a mild spoiler, not to be worried of.

Okay, so here is my friend's spoiler story :

She's just sitting in the class. The teacher is absent today, no one knows why. The teacher barely comes when wednesday hits the week. Maybe because the teacher is an elementary teacher as well? She thought to herself. But that's ok, of course. It's free time and that's the only thing she wanted.

The boys are hanging in the back listening to music and shouting each other. There's one gang of boys so they just cuddled up together in the corner. But there's three gang of girls. First, the loners, so they just on their usual spot, right next to the door. They are talking very lightly. She think she was one of them but she doesn't know for sure.


The student council and co. The supreme command just talking about something, playing with their phones. They can be a bit discipline at some times, because they are the student council. They usually get the top five spot students in class. And also the smartest. How on earth can they do that? They behave like a normal person.

Then there's the popular girly girls club. All girly and all fashionable and like that. 

(TFIOS SPOILER!) Suddenly one girls just shouted to her friend "I just finished the fault in our stars, the boy dies, right? So sad! Poor him!" and then there is silent. She have been spoiled. She doesn't think about reading or watching the book but she has been spoiled. Why? Why? She hated her suddenly. (TFIOS SPOILER END!

That's all for today. Again, sorry for the delay of this post. I was planning to make it on Monday but something came on and i have to postponed it for a little awhile. I'm not giving up on this channel, ok? It's just that i pick making this blog at the wrong time because finals are coming. What were your spoiled moments? Let me know!

THANKS FOR READING! :) 

ALBERT~

No comments:

Post a Comment