Thursday, April 10, 2014

A New Blog & About Me! (Pen Name, Hobbies, and How I Started)

Helloooooo!

Okay, this seems awfully strange and weird. I've never blogged my entire life before and this is the first. My writing may seems cheesy and boring but it will get better! Hopefully. I'm just here to share my thoughts. I don't know if anyone is going to read my blogs or not. Maybe? There's over a 10.000 bloggers out there in blogspot (Oh god, can you count how many time i use the word 'Blog')

My name is Albert Fayewing. But you can call me Albert! I'm a boy, if you can't tell by the name. Of course, Albert Fayewing is not my real name, i don't like putting my name in the internet so i guess i use a pen name. Where did i get this strange name? Well let me tell you :

Albert is an old british name (I'm NOT british) but it fascinated me i don't know why. So, one of my hobbies is writing and one day i was making a story about kings and kingdoms and all sort of that and - you can guess- one of the side characters of the story is named Albert. I love him, and i get obsessed by the name Albert. 


Fayewing? I found this name by combining two words into one. Faye and Wing. I got Faye when i was searching a family name for my Sims. Yes, i play The Sims 3! But the game got an error so now i can't played it anymore, although i really loved that game. I tried to fix it but it still didn't work so i can only wait for The Sims 4. Bummer? Yes. Torture? Yes. Anyway, i got the name Faye and instantly i loved it and use it as my sims' family name. Knowing that if i want to make a pen name Albert Faye would be a little bit weird, i add Wing to Faye.


And there you have it, Albert Fayewing!

Umm... What should i put more? Hobbies? Yeah, maybe hobbies.

I love writing but i'm not a pro, even though i call myself an aspiring writer. I make some short stories and long stories and i'm dreaming to become a writer!  I've got this hobby from my other hobby which is reading books! I'm going to be honest here, i used to hate books. Yes, i know, JUDGE ME. I hate books and i can't stand when i'm in a library or a bookstore. But one book change it all for me. Which is..... No, i can't tell you, it's too embarrassing. It's a children book and ugh i can't tell that, sorry! After that i was craving for more and i pick up a middle grade book. And carefully i step into young adults books. 

I only read like 80 books because i started loving books last year in 2013. 80 books is a lot for me and my goal i want to read 50 books this year. If you want to know what are my favourites book are you have to wait! But if you can time travel you don't have to. I will put up my favourites book in another post with pictures! I'm slowly adapting myself in this bug, ultimate blog world.

If you want to know the things that i hate it will be in another post, not because it's so much but it's because i want to discuss it long. Why do i hate it, what happened, et cetera, et cetera. 

Now i want to talk how i ended up what to make a blog. First of all, i never even though that i want to make a blog channel. How i ended up is because i see Priceiswong and Bookables blog channel it seems amazing and i linger on it for hours maybe? You should definitely check them out they're awesome! They also have YouTube channel which is named the same as their blog. 

I lingered on their blog for a while and see all of their posts. Then i started thinking "What if i had a blog?" then all of this imagination zips through and then BOOM i want to make a blog. It's easy at first, just clicked i want to make a blog and then you have it. But the editing was so hard because i'm not use at editing things that are new. Their channel is so good from their font, background, colours, and many more. Go check them out to see what i meant.

So there, i think if i want to make this blog grow, i have to make a post and i think this post is great for the first! That's the story.

If you read this i would like to say a big THANK YOU for checking me out! It means so much for me. Another post will be up soon. I want to ask a question, but i don't think someone will answer it so maybe i'm not going to do that. 

THANKS AGAIN! :)

ALBERT~

No comments:

Post a Comment