Thursday, April 17, 2014

TMI (Too Much Information) Tag!

I was thinking of doing a tag lately on my blog. But i don't know what to do. Of course, the tag i only watched in YouTube is only book tags, not anything else. Then why do you do this then, you ask? Well, since my blog is new and no one knows anything personal about me. Or do you? Have you been spying on me all this time?

Since no one knows anything personal about me, i'm going to play a tag that basically shares some of my facts. Since '25 Facts' is too hard for me- but maybe i think i will be doing it someday?- and i'm not that talented or anything, the TMI Tag sounds very awesome and i think i should do it.

You know, the TMI Tag shares something and i want to share something. (You don't say?) This tag contains 50 questions and you have to answer it honestly. I don't know about you, but i think i saw one people lie a bit to make them look good?

Here it goes!

1. What are you wearing? I'm wearing a simple blue t-shirt with 01 written on in yellow. And i'm wearing black pants. 
2. Ever been in love? I don't think so? Does family counts? I make a promise to myself not to date or like someone until i'm old enough and it seems i'm still perfectly fine and single soooo yeah.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Never date, never break.
4. How tall are you? I haven't measure my tallness for 3 years so i don't know. But maybe around... Nope i'm not going to tell you. I'm a bit small because in my class i'm the fifth smallest boy, so i'm not that tall. But ideal, i think?
5. How much do you weigh? Umm... 
6. Any tattoos? Nope!
7. Any piercings? Nope again!
8. Favorite OTP (One True Pairing)? This is a tough one because i have many OTPs! But maybe my favourite areee... Simon and Isabelle from The Mortal Insrumets (TMI too!) but i also like the relationship between Cinder and Kai in The Lunar Chronicles. But if the OTP are in real live i ship Logan Lerman and Lily Collins! (Aka Percy Jackson and Clary Fray) SHIP THEM SOO HARD.
9. Favorite show? I don't really watch that many shows on TV. As you can see, i don't live in america and there's no netflix. I just spent my free time either watching YouTube or reading a book. Or eating, of course. Hmm.. maybe House Of Anubis?
10. Favorite bands? I don't have any favourite bands i the moment because most of my favourite songs is a solo. For your information, i only listen to mainstream music. But i like Hey Monday, though!
11. Something you miss? What do you mean something i miss? Is it a tv, books, or something? I miss- if it's a book- The Legend trilogy by Marie Lu. Champion was super good BUT I NEED TO KNOW MOREEE.
12. Favorite songs? Find You by Zedd feat. Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant & We Remain by Christina Aguilera & Gypsy by Lady Gaga. I was humming that three epic songs for hours and if you never heard of it, well then check it out!
13. How old are you? I'm not comfortable sharing how old i am. I maybe old, I maybe young. Age never matters.
14. Zodiac sign? Libra!
15. Quality you look in a partner? Kind, funny, and read books. I'm okay with anything if my partner is nice but we are who we are and we cannot change that.
16. Favorite quote? "A best friend is like a four-leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have." - Sarah Jessica Parker. 
17. Favorite actor or actress? Logan Lerman, Lily Collins, Liam Hemsworth, Shailene Woodley, Jennifer Lawrence, and Ansel Elgort.
18. Favorite color? White, Blue and Gold. 
19. Loud Music or Soft?  In the middle. I don't like too soft like whisper or that, but i don't really like loud like screaming and shouting.
20. Where do you go when you're sad? Books! I want to be surrounded by the characters that i love. but YouTube too. Don't worry, i didn't forget you, YouTube.
21. How long does it takes you to shower? Not so long. Because all i do there is : 50% Use shampoo and soap and brush teeth. 25% Daydreaming. 25% Humming to my favourite song. It's not that long if you think about it, probably 10-20 minutes?
22. How long does it takes you to get ready in the morning? 5-10 minutes, i guess. It usually depends on what i have to do.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Nope.
24. Turn on?  Kindness and Patience.
25. Turn off? Pride, Greed, and Anger.
26. The reason i joined YouTube? What do you mean i joined YouTube. I didn't join YouTube. Are you offending me or something? (If you want to know the reason i joined blogger it's in my first ever post where i talked about that stuff and things.)
27. Fears? I have so, so many fears. Call me a scaredy-cat. This world has many scary and dangerous things. But the things that i fear most is High and Darkness. DON'T JUDGE ME.
28. Last thing that made you cry? If it's have to be "Cry" i don't remember because it's probably a month ago or longer. But the last thing that made me disappointed are my favourite bookstore doesn't have Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell in it! Why bookstore?
29. Last time you said you loved someone? This morning to my mom!
30. Meaning behind your YouTube/Blogging name? That's better, it have the word 'Blogging' too instead of only YouTube. Albert's Blog is currently my blogging name, or is it Albert Fayewing? Anyway, i explain how i got the name Albert in my first ever post and blog means blog?
31. Last book you read? Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. Which i have made a book review about it and the first book review i ever made! I really loved that book and if haven't read or haven't heard then what are you doing with your life?
32. The book you are currently reading? the sequel to the #1 New York Times bestseller Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince. Also, loving this book and i think i'm going to finished it tomorrow hopefully and made a book review so be sure to check it out.
33. The last show you watched? I didn't remember because i have say this before, but i don't watch that many Tv shows. But i remember it's something from nickelodeon, maybe House Of Anubis? lol but i watch it on YouTube, does that count?
34. Last person you talked to? I just talked to my sister. She's five feet away beside me and she's trying to peek on what i'm typing. She doesn't know i have a blog yet.
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My brother, i was asking where is he because he supposed to be home 30 minutes ago but now he's here. He's the first person to know that i have a blog.
36. Favorite food? PIZZA. WHO DOESN'T LIKE PIZZA? EVERYONE LIKES PIZZA. "PIZZA FIXES EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING! " - Jennifer Lawrence.
37. Places you want to visit? America! more specifically New York or Los Angeles but more specifically again is Barnes & Nobles bookstore.
38. Last place you were? Upstairs, in my bedroom.
39. Do you have a crush? Not at the moment. Except if Lily Collins counts. Celebrity Crush!
40. Last time you kissed someone? My mom this morning.
41. Last time you were insulted? My friend this morning. He wrote a story and i was lazy so i read the back and there's a plot twist at the end and then he suddenly got very mad at me and started screaming loudly while i sat there laughing. He throw some insulting comments but he was playing around and joking... i think.
42. Favorite flavour of sweet? I can't decide if i like chocolate or strawberry better. Strawberry is like for the sour-sweet and bright happy flavour and chocolate is like the dark and cool and yummy! But sorry, strawberry, i have to go with chocolate.
43. What instruments do you play? I used to play the violin like Jem!
44. Favorite piece of jewellery? I don't wear jewellery because i'm too young to have diamonds,  ruby, sapphire or that kind of stuff. But i have a small necklace?
45. Last sport you played? Javelin throw. I'm learning it in school and it's very, very hard, It's more harder than it looks! And when i throw, uhhhh i was very bad and also very embarrass. I want to talk about it but my last post was a rant so maybe not.
46. Last song you sang? Let Her Go by Passenger. Loving that song. I didn't add it in my favourite song because Let Her Go didn't get in to the top three position, i think this amazing song got fourth or so. Passenger is amazing.
47. Favorite pick-up line? "If i can change the alphabet, i would put U and I together." 
48. Have you ever you ever use it? Nope. But i will, i think! In my story, guys, not in real life.
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? I hung out with friends at school?
50. Who should answer this questions next? I don't have any friends here in the blog world, so i can't tag anyone. If you are a blogger, too, let me know and we could chat a bit sometimes!

And there you are, the TMI Tag! Hope you enjoy it and at least get to know me a bit more! If you have a blog too, i recommend you do this. I tag you! Even though, i haven't been tagged by anyone. If you don't have a blog, make it! Because it's so much fun and you will not regret it! I will have another post up soon, so i will se you then.

THANKS FOR READING! :)

ALBERT~

No comments:

Post a Comment