Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Next Grade

Heyya, 

Today, i want to talk about something you all can relate to. I mean, it's pretty obvious because i use it as the title of today's post but i'm going to say it anyway. THE NEXT GRADE. If you home-schooled or something then you are lucky. I know home-school is boring and we can't get friends but sometimes it has it's advantage. First, drama.

School has many, many dramas. I liked dramas in school, actually. It's just like intimidating and also at the same time interesting. You don't get much drama in school, let me told you. Probably in some schools like there's daily but in my school, it's very rare, you know. 

But sometimes, the drama is you. Do you get what i'm saying? I mean, you're the one who's facing the drama with one of your classmates or teacher. I don't like that. I went through sometimes, of course. A day filled with dishonesty and social awkwardness and i disliked that very, very much. 

Then why do you enjoy other's pain, you ask? No one's perfect you guys. Nobody's perfect. So something has to rock it. Something has to shook the school. Like once, some random boy just came in to my classroom. He ran to another boy and some of his friends hold him back. And he started cursing and saying stuff. But me and my friends was like staring wide-eyed. My brain was just like what happened what happened. And it feels good... i think.

It's interesting. To see a competition, i mean, i want to see something different in school. Which brings me to the topic of the next grade. It's a new life. The old life will be left behind. So we want it to be good, right? We don't want it to be bad or worse. We want it to be as perfect as you dreamed, like it all fist perfectly like a puzzle. 

But teachers don't get it sometimes. I don't know if the teachers have dramas between teachers like the math teacher hates the science teacher and the sport teacher hates the art teacher. But after some research that i made, i got the conclusion that the teacher's relationship is fine. Everything is fine. If there's drama behind the teacher, i'm pretty sure it will be epic.

But come on teachers, you have faced teenagers years before. You can't be just like "Oh! let's do this for the kids! I think they'll enjoy it!" You can't just do that. We have feelings and if you claim that you are somehow close to us then you should know that we have our comfort zones.

Like for instance the pairing system. In a class, there's eleven boys and fifteen girls. And the teacher said that we have to pick pairs for a BIG project. I mean, one boy and one girl have to face this with not their friends right? Except if the boy and the girl are friends then that's okay. But most of the time they won't cooperate. And it drives me nuts. I have been through this before and like heck.

Teachers just has to count how many boys there is and how many girls there is, just simple as that. The good thing is that sometimes, some teacher allow them to join other teams. But at other time they'll be like i don't care shut up go away go make friends. I want to strangle them sometimes. Teachers are cold-hearted sometimes. 

If you thought that the pairing system is a okay then this one is the worse. Cla-ss-es. I hate this so much. These kind of teachers are like the one i hated most. Tell me now, who chooses the class' students WHO. Teachers just like choose randomly for the next grade like that's not a problem. But it is a problem, you see? 

Some students are miserable because of this like for instance, me! I clearly remembered when i was looking through my new classmates. I stared at it, my eyes filled with horror. I have no friends on that class like seriously teachers why do you do this to me why. I mean, there's one but only one. I was hoping like i, at least, got two of my friends from the twelve friends i'm hoping that i'll be class with. But only one and i'm not that close either. 

WHY WHY WHY.

Some of my friends got lucky. It doesn't mean i envied them. Friends are forever, keep that always in mind. Try to stay with them, okay? Because no matter what, in the darkness of the school, friends are the guidance so it's very important. If you're in trouble then you can count on them like one, two, three. And if i need you, you'll be there in four, three, two, it's amazing.

But when there's friends, there's rivals. When i said rivals i mean a person that we hate. There's not much person that i hate, maybe only one. But there's some person that i disliked myself and i don't want to be with them. And i keep hopin' and hopin' but we never know of course.

Teachers know who is comfortable with who. But they just like let's split them! Like what are you thinking?? They want us to make friends and just get along with other people but it's hard. IT'S CLOSE TO IMPOSSIBLE. The choosing ceremony of the friends are chosen at the start of elementary or the start of middle school or the start of high school. So it's very hard to make something new.

Like it's the divergent's factions in our world. SCHOOL IS THE DYSTOPIA. If we chose, maybe, Abnegation for our factions, we have to stay in that territory. Same rule goes here, if we join into a friend-faction, we have to stay in there. Or like ducks when it's time for hibernation-

Okay, now this is just full of nonsense. 

If we are comfortable in those class, it will make us good grades. And if we are not comfortable, it will makes us sad and alone and that brings low grade. So for you teachers, Don't you ever, ever ask me "Why is your score so bad?" If you put me in a class that i don't like. Got it?

Seriously, if you want the students to have good grades then put friends together! It's easy just like press, you got it. I remembered that some teacher once said "Do you know that it's said for us if you get low grades?" Well then now you can at least feel the pain of loneliness.

I know that some teachers doesn't control this type of things and i don't blame you for that. But if you have this idea on you mind then please say it to the other teachers. Like one decision of a class can change the life of one student, they can stand with glory or just fall with gore. One choice can transform them, one choice can destroy them. 

And that is all for now! I'm sorry if this post is very short, i was just scrolling up and i just realised like this post is pretty small. But i just finished finals today- YES, i just finished it today, like just four hours ago i finished the final subject of the finals- so i have to be in the mood of blogging to make a long post, I have to sit and make myself comfortable. I think i'll have another blog up soon, because there's something i want to discuss. And for The Cuckoos' Calling and Entwined review, i might have to think that one through first.

THANKS FOR READING! :)

ALBERT~

No comments:

Post a Comment