Friday, May 9, 2014

Story Time : Me Against The Class

"I have a talent. It's breathing."

Hey guys!

I know, i know. Where have i been, you wanted to know? Well, some stuff happens. First, if you are familiar with my blog or have been following me or just you have a normal life, you know that finals are coming and nothing can stop it. NOTHING. Because of that, homeworks are falling from hell and it's like fire. 

Even when i'm writing this i still have homeworks. And i also have to study because there's tests in every class. There's mean teachers too so i can't avoid it if that's what you're thinking. And if that doesn't annoying enough, my wallet is becoming thinner and thinner. I can't buy any books and that is torture.

(If you are waiting for my review of Eleanor and Par by Rainbow Rowell, you have to wait, okay? I may not discuss it but i will review it. It's just because it has been days since i finished the book and i only remember a bit.)

And then i got sick. A fever. And i have to stay in bed and just eat ice cream (just kidding.) and pizzas (This one, i may lied but may not.) and i was tired and week all day. And i can only wath youtube videos because that's the only thing that made me happy aside from reading. I can still read but holding the book is a challenge.

I was planning to post one post last week but i just can't. I tried to write Eleanor and Park review but i was like "I gave up!"and i just want to take a break for awhile. And i was planning to post one on monday but it didn't happen because i got a blogging-slump.

Wait. Does blogging-slump existed? Does teh word blogging-slump existed? If yes then bummer. If not then i am very honored to be the first. But of course someone in the past have make blogging-slump before. IF you want to know how i make it, i make it from reading-slump. You know? just switch reading into blogging.

And i was planning to make a post of wednesday but you know that didn't happen. I was going to plan to take a break this week too, but next week from my calculations will be a lot bussier, so i decide that i will and here i am writing it right now. I may put another post up, maybe a very short Eleanor and Park review. But i think i'm going to only write two post this week and if i'm not busy enough, four post next week.

But i think we all know that's not going to happen.

But hopefully it will. So don't give up yet, kay?

So what happen that i'm willing to write this? Well, it's not about books. I think i'm on a reading slump but i'm still excited to read s i don't know for sure. And i just got a bit lazy searching for some tags. And i haven't made something that's non-bookish! So i want to write that.

What do you think of the title? Is it good enough? If you are wondering what 'story time' is, i want to make like a video type that's basically me sharing my story with you guys. Something i think worth the read.

If you have been following me since my early start, you'll know that i have post a story time before that's called 'The Devil' but i deleted it. In that post, i rant about someone i hate. I was comfortable with it at first but then i think that i've gone too much ranting and i just showed my bad side. But the one i hate is really like ugh. 60% of my school hates him/her, so you don't have to judge me yet.

So let's get started.

Just putting a little note that i'm a bit of sensitive with stuff. Well, not actually. But sometimes, what i freak out the most everybody was like that's normal. What i thought was normal, everybody is like you're a freak. So if i made you feel that. Feel free to leave.

So i study culinary arts in school. It's cooking but we learn table setting and table manner and such. But we have a chance to pick. We can either pick Culinary Arts or Electronics. Of course, if you're a boy, you would choose electronics. But i didn't.

Last year, at the first semester, we are put by the teachers in culinary. At the second semester, the teacher put us in electronics. And after that, we can choose. So i got a decent point at culinary and at electronics i was below 6. So i know what i would choose.

But i choose the wrong class. The teacher is mean and i'm not that good at cooking. So i have to wait another year until i can choose another.

Anyway, so last week, my teacher didn't come and there's an assignment that our class have to answer. But the others was like "Eh? I'm so lazy. I don't want to do it." So they just sit and told ghost stories. I was the only one who do it. I was like okay since there's one time when i was the only one who do it, and nothing happened. So this time i was why not.

So today, the teacher was furious because my class didn't do it. She was so mad because our class is so late, she make the assignment as something i forgot. But only one class do it and my class wasn't the one. So she is very, very mad.

My friend argued that she didn't know that there's a test. But she knows, of course. My school is like, the teacher is absent? Just like free. And they argued and somehow got the upper hand because of they use some sort of trick. 

And then the teacher was like searching through the files and find mine. My heart skipped a beat when she was like "Ah! There's this one! How do you say to that?!" she said but i think she wanted to say "JERKS, U JUST GOT A PUNISHMENT. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" if i could, i would punch the teacher and like shut up.

So everything went silent and i knew that they are giving me the death dagger look behind me. And i was so ashamed and the teacher was like "How do you get this?" and i was like speechless because i don't know what to say. So i lied.

I lied that i didn't do it. I do it at home at when my friend told me. But i was like answering with a shaky voice so the teacher didn't buy my story. And then the teacher is mad at us more and the others is mad at me more and i don't know what to do.

So the culinary students in my class hates me now. And they can spread rumors and maybe the school will hate me too. What should i do?

You think that it's not that big deal and we can ignore it. But be at my place first before you judge someone. Learn from their point of view and just know their feelings. I have problems A LOT with my class this year and i'm scared what will happen next year. I could have no friends next year because this year i only got one and made one friend. So i'm very scared and hoping that it will get better at teh ninth grade.

Okay, that's all for today. It's a bit short because the story is not that long either and with all of the things i said before. And again i want to say hopefully that i'll put Eleanor and Park or maybe some things that's lately have been on my mind. 

THANKS FOR READING! :)

ALBERT~


No comments:

Post a Comment